What a Great Comic Creator!

Thanks to the great Tim Childers of Tennessee for sharing this new site. Comic Master is an online comic book creator. It's pretty simple as far as the artwork that they provide for you to work with, but ZOW!, what an easy tool to use!

It took me no time at all to learn how to manipulate the artwork and caption tools. Resizing and rotating the page elements is incredibly easy! The only downsides so far are the lack of an embed tool so I can place it on another website ad the inability to use a half-page size frame.

Click To Enlarge This Work of Art!

This was my 25 minutes worth of effort and my first attempt at using Comic Master. I hope you enjoy it as well.
2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    I like that!

  2. Catherine Says:

    I'm very impressed with what that program can do! Very cool! =)

Post a Comment

abcs