Once Again, I Need Time Pest Strips

Wow, what big Time Flies I find circling my blog here.  I'd better go get some special No Pest Strips to take care of this.  It's been over three months since I updated here and I'm feeling guilty. So much has happened since then.

I'd like to say that I'm getting used to transitions in my life, but I'd be lying. Started the school year in the new position with the district and, for the most part, it's been going fairly well. I've had some good teacher trainings and some good response from teachers on my offers for support.  Living within the district systems has been frustrating, but it's easy to find great people in schools and see the reminder of what I loved about the classroom.  Other transitions are harder to work through, but I know I will.

The Mancubs are doing really well. M2 turned 9 earlier this month and had a great slumber party with her friends. She has grown up so much this year, which continues to make her father so proud of her.  Both kids are doing great in school with both on the A Honor roll at their schools. M1 adjusted rather well to middle school life. Lots of work, but he tries so hard to do well and takes his schooling very seriously.  I am a very lucky dad!

I guess Facebook has taken the priority roll for familial sharing posts. I'll try to keep this one up in case anyone still follows it.  Peace.
0 Responses

Post a Comment

abcs