Hello World

Well, it's not my first time around the blogging block, but I'm really looking forward to this one. I will probably spend too much time talking about my kids for some people.  Others will get tired of me sharing new techno gadgets or sites that could impact teaching in the classroom. Still others will wonder if I'm over 13 yrs old and have parental permission to publish online.

If you are one of those people, or my mom, drop me a comment to say, "Honey, you don't come home enough" or something like that and I'll read it. After reading it, I'll just keep on doing what I was doing, but I'll have that warm gooey feeling that I get when I see new comments.

Have a great day and stay tuned for the best blog I'll create all year!
3 Responses
  1. Chad L. Says:

    I love the header. Did you make that yourself? What did you use?

  2. Unknown Says:

    Chad, you win the free beer for being the first to post! I'm sure there will be at least on place in Boston to find one.

    I found this template online, made by Theme Craft. I just covered up most of the Australia stuff by editing the backgrounds with my own photos. Pretty much just changed the images and edited the code in Blogger. I like it too!

  3. eplybon Says:

    Awesome! I've subscribed and look forward to the ramblings of your 13-year-old mind! Good luck!

Post a Comment

abcs