Blog Fade?

It's a common occurrence with bloggers. The eventual blog fade of the personal blogs. Looking at my own recent fading, two posts since Christmas, I look at why I haven't blogged recently.
  • Life took a hold of the steering wheel
  • An increased use of Facebook and it's stealing my blog posts
  • Other blogs and online sharing also taking up time and space
  • Trying to keep balance of Random Posts for Random Keys and not being so random
  • Not feeling too humorous at time my fingers find the blog posting time
  • Lazy
  • Tired
  • Writing to a small, but valuable, reader base
So, I am going to start hitting it again. I need the personal and professional venting space and we'll see where it gets me this time. Buckle up, I feel like driving fast again.
0 Responses

Post a Comment

abcs